Skip to content
- CFCL products can be washed by hand or used in a washing machine.
- Wash at 30°C to prevent clothing from shrinking and to enjoy for a long time.
- If you are using a washing machine, put all items in the mesh bag so that they do not get stuck or twisted.
- Knits will stretch when hung, so it's always best to fold your garments to keep their shape. That said, if you're tight on shelf space, fold your sweater in half once and lay it over the bar of a hanger.
- We recommend drying in order to relieve the elongation of the garment.
- For details, please check the laundry notation.